Wednesday

AGE - more than just a number! part I



I just recently had an encounter with a young lad ( 2 years younger than I am) and at first, I just knew it wouldn't work but then that nice heart of mine told me to give it a try especially after he said that "age is nothing but a number" - so I DID. He was decent looking (honestly a small head for his body - some friends think he's a cutie), okay manners, mediocre fashion, but he had a lot to learn! He confirmed my definite point that anyone younger than me is too young. I need a man who is at least 5 years older than I am! I don't have time to teach anyone all that nor am I open to be their point of change (been there and done that!). We all know we can't really change men, I tried - trust me it's not easy. As I age, I become more and more impatient with the things I know I cannot tolerate!

So this young lad - let's call him well - YOUNG LAD - can't be more annoying even if I tried to ignore it. He was always looking for approval (just like a little kid would!) "Did you enjoy my company?" - after a good time of just laughing and chatting - well duh?!; "Where you thinking of me?" after I responded to his text message that I missed the night before - another duh!?; "Am I dressed like a playa? Am I dressed ok?" - wtf? who asks that question after you've arrived at the destination and dont' have a choice but to wear what you have? - MANNN is that annoying! - To top it all off and the very thing that turned me totally off was when he came to a party I helped host and he came close to me and whispered "A lot of girls have been giving me the looks tonight..." the nerve!!! so I quickly said "That's good, I'm not worried" - translation: great! go find someone else to irritate!
IN THIS CASE AGE IS DEFINITELY MORE THAN JUST A NUMBER - IT'S A DEFINITION OF STATURE - I PASS! NEXT PLEASE!

Sincerely,
I'ma - A - Diva from Seattle

No comments:

Post a Comment