Thursday

Private Dancer

Ok so it’s not what you think – I don’t dance for money… but let me break it down for you. In my recent findings, I can honestly confess that I can get any man in the crowd with the right moves. I’ll share a couple of examples about how I met the few guys that I have dated or “talked to” so far. I’ll start with my lap dance lover boy in college. He actually confessed to me after 3 weeks of hanging out that he admires the way I dance. He even eluded the fact that I “must be good in bed”. Then there was the football jock (who now plays for Cleveland Browns) who has always told me that I make him look good when I dance with him, so when I’m on the dance floor, he was always ready to drop whatever or whoever is on him to dance with me. Then there was the muscle man who loved the way I did the ‘chicken head’ dance. Then there was the soul traveler, who I saw first and knew right away that he was going to ask me to dance with him by the end of the night – I was right! Then in Las Vegas, I had the perfect chemistry with sexy mocha which started as a dance off challenge. Then, more recently, the sexy chef who couldn’t get enough after one dance – so we ended up dancing all night! - don't worry I'll elaborate on some of this on future blogs.

So you see, dancing is a big part of my life and I have gotten a lot of what I want because of it. But sometimes, I can’t help but wonder if I can get a good pool of men without dancing. And for a quick second, that thought had dangerously played with my ego but I came to a conclusion that it’s impossible to rule out dancing in my life. It is a big part of who I am and I appreciate that there are some people that appreciate it.

I solemnly enjoy dancing like nobody is watching and often times whoever I’m dancing with enjoys it as well. Most of the time my motives aren’t anything sexual but that’s how it always looks from the outside perspective – which is too bad because sometimes to me it’s just the art of movement…but to him it’s making love in the club with clothes on. The world seems to find it very easy to connect dancing and sex. I can't blame them because it is about the same motion. I often get the question "Is it true that dancers are good in bed" and to be honest I'm almost sick of the question that I start varrying my answer just for fun. Sometimes I'll say of course definitely, or only good dancers are good in bed, or I'll say no not true - I've had a dancer and he was not good in bed.

I just wish I can dance how I want and not get judged for it. I wish I can dance how I want and not have anyone think that I will do the same thing with them without clothes on...



Yours Truly,
I'ma A Diva from Seattle

1 comment:

  1. Do tell what this dance is that drives these men crazy?...lol
    www.singleinatl.com

    ReplyDelete