Wednesday

Age - ain't nothing but a number part II

I was getting to know a man who's 16 years older than I am! I gave it a shot just to see if I can date someone for their money. Let's call him Mr. Professional - he was definitely wealthier than the rest of the men in my life. He had a job that I can talk about all day, he has a few properties in US, and he is single (at first I ignored that fact). So, Mr. Professional and I always have something to debate about - we just have different opinions! For instance, he walked me to my car after a good date and I gave him a hug but he stole a kiss! wtf? He thinks that was called for and I definitely disagree. He would constantly talk about what he has or how much money his watch costs or how he gave his ex fiance a 6 karat ring - that's nice and all but a few weeks back when he asked me what made me happy and I said water and palm trees - I didn't even get a hint of a tropical vacation? Whack! So that little thing we had ended as soon as I finally got way too irritated by him.
Then months later he comes back begging for a second chance - and I totally shut him down after a few excuses here and there! I definitely can't date anyone just for the money - I have to be attracted and there needs to be chemistry involved! But I'll give you juicy details of what we "chatted about". I sent a mass email about some cheap tickets to a concert and he emails back saying "Can I be your date and I'll even cook breakfast" What? Who told him that if I did go on a date with him that it will last until breakfast time? Unless he was going to cook breakfast for dinner...lol


I'ma-A-diva says: good afternoon.. busy at work?

Mr. Professional says: yes. pretty busy. whats up?

I'ma-A-diva says: nothing just making sure you're busy

Mr. Professional says:I should b busy w/u

Mr. Professional says:lol

I'ma-A-diva says:not busy enough

I'ma-A-diva says:ha!

I'ma-A-diva says: sorry ya can't be my date for the Sat night

Mr. Professional says:next tiem right

I'ma-A-diva says:but that brings me to my next point - I think you're a very decent man and we did have the chance to get to know each other...however it didn't quite progress to anything more

I'ma-A-diva says:I feel we'd be better as friends

I'ma-A-diva says:It took me a little while to realize that - sorry if it's inconvenient

Mr. Professional says:No worries!

Mr. Professional says: No more for me? We never even got it started...

I'ma-A-diva says:well we are friends - lol - I just didn't want you to keep thinking one day we'll go on a date when I finally am sure that's not the case...

Mr. Professional says:That little fooling around that we did should not even count-LOL....Oh Well, I guess its back to Match.com for me

Mr. Professional says:I havent even REALLY seen u naked!

I'ma-A-diva says: yeah - sorry

Mr. Professional says:Boooooooo

I'ma-A-diva says:so that was the goal huh? to see me naked

Mr. Professional says:My day is shot!

Mr. Professional says: No, that wasnt the goal as I saw u ....topless,, I guess but, I always thought I had a chance...

I'ma-A-diva says:u did?

Mr. Professional says:and u looked nice, real nice by the way...

I'ma-A-diva says:I thought it was pretty dark but u never know who has night vision these days

Mr. Professional says:sure I did

Mr. Professional says: I loved the way that u responded to me too

Mr. Professional says: the way ur body did any way-LOL

I'ma-A-diva says:LOL

I'ma-A-diva says:NOOOOOO COMMENT

Mr. Professional says:I guess, I can FINALLY stop trying then....CHIT!

Mr. Professional says: Please comment...u didnt enjoy our times; the few that we had?

I'ma-A-diva says:FINALLY

I'ma-A-diva says:haha

I'ma-A-diva says:I like how you capitalized that

Mr. Professional says::You didnt answer my ??? I thought u did enjoy our few tryst b/c there are certain elements that u cannot control

Mr. Professional says::and that u cannot lie about

I'ma-A-diva says:right

Mr. Professional says::so is that a yes?

I'ma-A-diva says: no comment but you have a valid point

Mr. Professional says: why nc?

I'ma-A-diva says: because I don't want to comment

Mr. Professional says: No need to get snappy

I'ma-A-diva says:I wasn't

I'ma-A-diva says:lol

Mr. Professional says: alright, I will back da F&%^$*)QW off. I regret that u landed where u are

I'ma-A-diva says:and most importantly let me know if match.com is worth it

Mr. Professional says:eHarmony is better

I'ma-A-diva says: are you on that too?

Mr. Professional says:date.com too

Mr. Professional says:I still want u so what do u think?

I'ma-A-diva says: too late?!?

Mr. Professional says: u dont havea single date left inu for me?

I'ma-A-diva says:not in that aspect... I wouldn't want you to try to get in my pants at the end of the night

I'ma-A-diva says: A good 'ol time with a friend discussing or debating issues of the world OR observing art OR more of that type of activity is what I'll be more open to... but nothing more

Mr. Professional says: Gettin in ur pants in not the challenge, you have spent the night with me completely wasted as in only very small amount of clothing and we maintained w/o me pusiht the envelope. I can get sex all the time right now b/c I am good at it-LOL, its staying there as well as in ur head; nthat I'd

I'ma-A-diva says:I wasn't wasted - never been wasted... you didn't push the envelope because I didn't let you

Mr. Professional says:WRONG. u can stop me mailing it, but u cannot stop me from pushing the envelope

I'ma-A-diva says:you couldn't mail it because you couldn't push it so now what?

Mr. Professional says: One night, you were pretty sauced but if u say u werent then u werent

Mr. Professional says: I can always push it

I'ma-A-diva says: sure you can

I'ma-A-diva says:I wasn't "pretty sauced" - I had 2 glasses of champaigne at the reception which was an hour to 2 hours before we got to your house - so I would say no

Mr. Professional says:u know urself better than me...but I remember a couple of glasses of wine too

I'ma-A-diva says:a couple = 2


Mr. Professional: ur decision is ur decsion....R U Sure taht even if I begged u wont change?


I'ma-A-diva says: No..

Now I know why he's in his 40's and still single!!! Probably because no one can stand his a$$... lol

So you see, I can't get a long with young lads, I can't find an old man to level with, and I can't find someone my age! I PASS! (AGAIN!) NEXT PLEASSSSE!


Sincerely,


I'ma-A-Diva from Seattle




1 comment:

  1. Ha...love how you keep it moving. Its like we are on The Bachelorette...lol. www.singleinatl.com

    ReplyDelete