Friday

TWO OF A KIND (Pisces man and woman)




It’s not often we find someone reflective of ourselves. But I have definitely been dealing with the man in the mirror. The things we find similar with each other has been mind-boggling. They say opposites attract but so do we. Born on the same week of the same month but a different year, we have found ourselves a dilemma! Similar strengths and weaknesses – how do we survive this hurdle?

It saddens me that for the first time, I have to work this hard to get the relationship to the next level. I must say I have been spoiled by men who took control. Now I’ve got someone who is passive in terms of officially getting ourselves into the next step in the relationship. He did work to keep us going – calling me everyday, working our schedules to see each other, sending me gifts on holidays, etc. These are the minor details I look for in a man, however, it doesn’t stop there. He needs to take us to the next level – I’m not used to a passive man but I’m doing my best to find the best solution.

It’s my fairy tale that’s at stake here! I need to make things happen without feeling like I rolled over and played dead to his needs. I definitely feel like we could be one of the best pairs if we get through this. We have both put in some work and a lot of thought about this. I must admit that this relationship is the most strategically well thought out effort coming from me. :)

Sincerely,
I'ma -a-Diva from Seattle

No comments:

Post a Comment